Addiction Treatment Programs in Moselle
Clearview is the first step on the road to recovery for individuals caught in dependency or addictive behavior. While their comprehensive program focuses mainly on alcohol or drug dependency, Clearview counselors also assist clients with other addictive behaviors.
Clearview also provides treatment to individuals with a dual diagnosis, a mental or emotional condition that exists alongside the addictive behavior and may contribute to it. Clearview contracts with a psychiatrist to treat patients with depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorders and other conditions. Clinicians at Clearview are also trained in therapy regarding other disorders outside of addictions.
After completing medical detoxification in a hospital, most clients enter Clearview’s highly rated residential program for 30 to 90 days. The staff conducts an initial clinical assessment for each client that will aid in tailoring a treatment program to address their particular needs.
The client is normally assigned two master’s-level clinicians – one for individual sessions and the other to facilitate the client’s group experience. With the help of these counselors, the client begins treatment based on Alcoholics and Narcotics Anonymous’ proven 12-step program.
Each day during their treatment, the client will encounter a mix of personal responsibility tasks, counseling sessions and group interaction with others facing similar dependency. Over the next one to three months, they will learn about the roots of dependency, family systems, communication, stress and anger management, relapse prevention, coping with grief, managing emotions and how to utilize the 12-step program to maintain sobriety.
Once clients graduate from the residential program, their relationship with Clearview does not end. Clearview provides weekly Aftercare, a support group facilitated by a master’s-level clinician to aid alumni as they continue the process of growth and hope. In response to growing demand, Clearview now offers online Aftercare, facilitated by a master’s-level clinician for those who are unable to be physically present. Aftercare meets Wednesday
evenings at 6 p.m.
Intensive Outpatient Services and Transitional Living (Oak Arbor)
Our Intensive Outpatient Program is specifically designed for those clients who are appropriate for a less restrictive level of care. Through attendance at Oak Arbor’s Intensive Outpatient Program, clients are able to continue their normal routine of work and home life while they receive treatment for chemical dependency. The Intensive Outpatient Program is a 10-week program. Meetings are held Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
What makes Oak Arbor's Intensive Outpatient Program different from other Intensive Outpatient Programs?
- Oak Arbor’s Intensive Outpatient Program is a 12-step program that strives to meet the client where they are within the parameters of a healthy recovery process.
- Oak Arbor’s Intensive Outpatient Program’s counselor has an eclectic and pragmatic counseling approach to the program. Oak Arbor is passionate about helping guide the clients in their own decision making with as many tools as we can provide while focusing on recovery management and relapse prevention education.
- Veteran services include: Employment assistance and guidance; information on schooling, vocational training and housing support are also part of the educational tools that we strive for when it comes to educating the clients.
- Family counseling sessions are also offered based on the clients’ needs.
- Additionally, IOP clients can take advantage of Oak Arbor’s in-house meetings.
Intensive Outpatient Services and Early Transitional Program Now Offered at Clearview
Supportive housing is available at Oak Arbor after completion of the Early Transitional Program.
Clearview is the best facility that I have ever been to. Staff is amazing. Life changing experience. Great program!
– Past Client
I would like to extend my gratitude to the staff for helping me help myself.
– Past Client
Best treatment facility I ever attended.
– Past Client
Coming to Clearview was an amazing experience for me.
– Past Client